Home page > Teams > ThEMAS > Members > Benoît Allenet
Integrated in the pharmacy unit of Grenoble University Hospital, i’m in charge of the following activities:
- Co-head of the Department of Pharmacy.
- Coordinator Research and Teaching of the resident students of Pharmacy.
- Clinical pharmacist in services of acute medical care.
- Head of the antenna of Pharmacy of the South Hospital of Grenoble (acute care and rehabilitation, orthopedics and rheumatology, geriatrics - 400 beds)
- Coordinator of the transverse unit of Therapeutic Patient Education University Hospital, reference structure of the Alpine health basin, funded by ARS Rhône-Alpes.
I’m teaching the following lessons in the Faculty of Pharmacy and also the health center at the University of Grenoble (medical, paramedical schools, health sector engineers TIS...) :
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics (major therapeutic classes and their application to the field of pathology, tools and validation methods of pharmaceutical care)
- Hospital Pharmacy (Iatrogenesis, securing the drug supply chain, organization of care, macro-economics, sociology of organizations, medical and Pharmacoeconomics)
- Communication / therapeutic patient education
Other Responsibilities of Engineering Training, Tutoring and Teaching:
- Master of Engineering Course for Health and Medicine (UJF Grenoble) "Modeling for Learning in Health" to the public professional training and educational support to health.
- Advanced Practices in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy (University of Geneva-Lausanne, UJF Grenoble).
- Co-responsibility of the regional coordination of resident students pharmacy Rhône Alpes Auvergne; Pharmacy.
- Teaching Clinical Pharmacy for resident students of pharmacy .
- University degree and Certificate Therapeutic Patient Education (Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Grenoble).
- University degree of Clinical Pharmacy.
- International Relations: hospital and officinal clerkships.